Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congratulations President Obama!

Finally, our country has spoken loud and clear! For once, our fellow Americans realized that our country needed a change and that change will lead to progress. I was glued to the TV last night with Andrew... together, my son and I watched as the results came in. When the West Coast results came in and I saw that Obama was to be our 44th president, I immediately hugged my son and I sobbed! I was able to share this historical moment with my son. I will never forget that (sniff, sniff)! Gene's son Marcos contacted me and he was jubilant! I was touched that the youth of America came out strong and got involved... I am still basking in such emotion right now and to be honest, I want this feeling to last for awhile.

So today my fellow Democrats, if you get a chance to twirl or skip just do it! We have the right to do so... when you drive home from work tonight, blast your radio and groove to the music. Feel the CHANGE and celebrate that change that is in the air.



CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT OBAMA!!