Friday, July 18, 2008

See what little sisters can do to you?!


I am going to begin a personal blog for myself. It is all my sister Lisa's fault! She got me hooked! Those little sisters...I tell ya!

Seriously, it is a wonderful way to stay in touch with family and friends and keep everyone updated with my life. Lisa's blogs have kept me in touch with my nieces lives and with my sweet sister's life. I no longer feel "out of touch" with my beautiful nieces and my sister.

So, I hope you enjoy my updates here and there... and for those family members that tell me I do not stay in touch, SO THERE, you now got what you asked for!

1 comment:

Elena's Girl said...

I love your new blog! Isn't it fun? It is so fun to add elements and personalize it! I have been working on my personal blog a bit too. You are definitely a bloggin mama. Love you.